Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 4, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Johnnie Belinda creating unique art works out of melted pigmented bees wax. My unique encuastic abstracts I use a technique of melting, tilting, and swirling that creates the vivid abstracts of spirit beings and florals. I have no thought to what may appear on the hardboard surface. Allowing a force not of my own to guide my hand into creating exquisite one of a kind abstracts. Not only do I create abstracts in encaustic, I also use acrylics and watercolors. I am self taught. I'm constantly drawing on things, from scraps of paper to canvas, to big pieces or bed sheets. I truly must create the images my mind sees.

johnniebelindasart.com

ETSY

Powered By Blogger
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from encausticartease. Make your own badge here.