Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

EVOLUTION OF ART THRU A PSYCHIC EYE













MY intuitive mind and artistic vision converge into one during a PSYCHIC reading. The conversion begins when pen and paper meet while looking upon the clients CROWN CHAKRA.










With pen in hand it seemly floats upon the paper surface. I Begin to scribble in a circular motion which brings forth vague images. My consciousness goes into a light trance where the SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA opens allowing my psychic abilities to pick up the vibration of my client, through the imaging that is appearing on paper. I focus on the images which appear such as , landscapes, architecture, living beings, and spirit beings etc... to which will be the bases of the reading of past present and future.


Durning such reading I may recieve creative ideas which I put upon a seperate sheet of paper for refrence that I may create at a later time. Thus the intuitive and creative mind merge to be one.

How this relates to all my ABSTRACT ART is that while creating my mind goes into a light trance allowing the spirit force to spontaneously bring images onto the blank support. I add detail to bring forth the imagery such as landscapes and spirit beings and animal beings.










Here are a few of my lastest ARTWORKS which convey the blending of ART AND THE psychic eye.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Johnnie Belinda creating unique art works out of melted pigmented bees wax. My unique encuastic abstracts I use a technique of melting, tilting, and swirling that creates the vivid abstracts of spirit beings and florals. I have no thought to what may appear on the hardboard surface. Allowing a force not of my own to guide my hand into creating exquisite one of a kind abstracts. Not only do I create abstracts in encaustic, I also use acrylics and watercolors. I am self taught. I'm constantly drawing on things, from scraps of paper to canvas, to big pieces or bed sheets. I truly must create the images my mind sees.

johnniebelindasart.com

ETSY

Powered By Blogger
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from encausticartease. Make your own badge here.