Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 19, 2010

BIRDS OF ZEN original art painting Lovely birds perched on a limb




If the world was made of metal it would be a shiny place, until drops of water began to invade it's pristine armor. From shiny steal to multi hues or red,orange,and hints of blue until it's eaten away into lovely russet. Copper would lend it's self to multi hues of green and blues until it is eaten away to turn a lovely powdery teal.

In this series ZEN BIRDS I have a depicted a eroded world of of beauty where once it would have been viewed as a world of dying. I see life in it's ever changing evolutions. From seed of the tree, from egg of the bird, ore to creation metal. What man creates nature erodes leaving in it's wake a beautiful impression of color.

ZEN BIRDS honors nature.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/johnniebelinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Johnnie Belinda creating unique art works out of melted pigmented bees wax. My unique encuastic abstracts I use a technique of melting, tilting, and swirling that creates the vivid abstracts of spirit beings and florals. I have no thought to what may appear on the hardboard surface. Allowing a force not of my own to guide my hand into creating exquisite one of a kind abstracts. Not only do I create abstracts in encaustic, I also use acrylics and watercolors. I am self taught. I'm constantly drawing on things, from scraps of paper to canvas, to big pieces or bed sheets. I truly must create the images my mind sees.

johnniebelindasart.com

ETSY

Powered By Blogger
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from encausticartease. Make your own badge here.